Thursday, December 13, 2012

Final Project

        For my final project I demonstrated to examples of design elements that I am quite comfortable with more than the others we have learn.  I used one of my characters to show value and line in a way that we are all familiar with and have seen in the past.  It took me about a week to design the second form of this character.  The problem that i face at the beginning was that I wasn't sure what two elements to go with;  But after i figured out the concept the design became much more clear to me.

                                                             Psychic line~
In this image Sage son of Zeus is staring at something in particular and it demonstrates an invisible line.




                                                                         Value~
                                   In this image value plays a huge part in this design with the different tones and shading on the clothes.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment